March to support Education on April 15
Here is the question: Did President Trump pay his fair share of his taxes to support public education?
Here are the facts:
1. President Trump had NEVER PLANNED to release his Tax returns and claims that Americans “don’t care.”
2. In his inaugural speech the President referred to the Education system as “flush with cash,” but leaving students “deprived of knowledge.”
3. Secretary of State Nominee Betsy Devos has proven she has no experience in and knows next to nothing about public education.
Here is the proposal:
1. Support public education by demanding that the President release his tax returns to prove his commitment to ALL AMERICANS!
2. March for the 90% of kids who attend public schools and for the professionals who support our kids!
Any thoughts on this?