Tax Day Protest Boston – Cambridge
It’s April 15th and our taxes are due. What about you, Donald?
Trump says it doesn’t matter anymore.
We disagree. We must fight back. #taxmarchboston
1. Trump must release his tax returns
2. New England pays 12 BILLION more per year in federal taxes than we get in federal spending. It is a textbook case of taxation without representation.
Other groups will be represented along with us; their agenda will also be included in this protest:
3. Corporations and 1%ers to pay their fair share in taxes
4. Opposition to Trump’s “Death Budget”
5. Support The People’s Budget
ALL ARE WELCOME. We encourage anybody and everybody who demands to see Trump’s tax returns to join us.